My client, a leading logistics and distribution company are seeking an experienced Health and Safety Manager to join their team.
This is a challenging single-site position based near East of Leeds. Ideally candidates will have experience working within logistics, manufacturing or distribution. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company who pride themselves on providing high quality services.
Reporting directly to the Area SHE Manager, you will be responsible for but not limited to;
• Delivering existing Health and Safety training modules to clients and members of staff
• Maintaining and building strong relationships with all levels of the work force including the client
• Designing and implementing new Health and Safety training modules and programmes
The successful Health and Safety Manager must:
· Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum qualification
· Have experience within Logistics, distribution, warehousing or manufacturing
· Be able to work with Management and Team Leaders to improve the safety culture
· Be proactive and able to work as part of a collaborative HSEQ team
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a salary paying between £35-38K plus pension and 25 days’ holiday.