Health and Safety Manager required to join an Award Winning UK Manufacturer based north of Bury.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Health and Safety Manager to join a renowned organisation, creating a positive culture and making Health and Safety their own. Reporting to the Finance Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for by not limited to;
- Developing and maintaining safety policies and standards to improve overall understanding and awareness of HSE
- Engaging with all levels of the workforce to create and develop a positive Health and Safety culture
- Providing subject matter expert knowledge, advice and guidance in all aspects of best practice
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous H&S experience within a heavy industry environment; Transport, logistics, distribution, manufacturing or similar
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum qualification
- Be an excellent communicator, who engages well with all levels of a work force
In return the salary for this Health and Safety Manager position is paying up to £40k, plus pension and 22 days’ annual leave, plus bank holidays and private healthcare. We have interview slots available for August, please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.