Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Manager looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Manager to join a fantastic business based in the Royston, Cambridgeshire area.
Reporting directly to the Director working as the point of contact in health and safety, the successful Health and Safety Manager will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis throughout England.
Initially offered as a 8 week contract, there is opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis, with the potential of a permanent role available thereafter.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading daily rate, travel expenses and accommodation on the occasions when overnight stay is required.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Travelling to multiple projects across England
- Inspecting site safety
- Writing method statements
- Making sure there is a good health and safety culture on site
- Attending client meetings
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or NEBOSH Construction (as a minimum)
- Have experience with either M&E, Refurbishment, Fit-out, or New build (essential)
- Construction background (is beneficial but not essential)
- Clean driving license (essential)
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.