Health and Safety Manager - Cambridge - £30K - £40K - Refurb / Fit out / Construction + Car Package
We have an exciting position available for a Health and Safety Manager to join an established refurb / construction organisation based in Cambridge and covering sites around the UK
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and successful construction organisation who has recently taken on new and exciting construction developments which has created further expansion within their team in Cambridge.
As the company continues to grow further opportunities are being created as they look to continuously improve all aspects of Health and Safety within construction.
As the Health and Safety Manager your key day to day duties will include but not limit to
- · Carrying out site inspections and audits on new and existing construction sites
- · Provide guidance and advice to all levels of employees
- · Liaising with clients and contractors.
To be successful for the role of Health and Safety Manager you will
- · Hold a NEBOSH certificate ideally construction
- · Come from a construction background ideally in fit-out/refurbishment/M&E
- · Be an engaging and communicative individual with good IT skills.
- · Have a commercially minded approach to safety
In return, the successful Health and Safety Manager will be offered a salary of up to £40k + Company Car and excellent package
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to email@example.com