Health and Safety Manager – Education - £30,000 + 25 days holiday + Package
This is a fantastic, opportunity for a qualified Health & Safety Manager to join a dedicated team within a reputable organisation that have an aim to be outstanding in everything they do.
Reporting directly to the Group Finance and Operations Director and with responsibility for overall management of health and safety across the multiple sites, the successful candidate will be responsible for driving the development of safety culture and awareness.
This is a newly created position, due to expansion and part of the organisations commitment to best practice and employee welfare.
The appointed Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for a range of duties including:
- Providing Health and Safety training & advice
- Writing and reviewing Health, and safety policies
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Investigating and recording incidents and accidents
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A minimum of a NEBOSH Diploma (General Certificate with extensive managerial experience will be considered)
- GradIOSH (Working towards with extensive managerial experience)
- Experience covering multiple sites
- A background within education, engineering, automotive, or associated sectors
- Impressive communication skills and be able to engage with all levels of the work force
In return the salary for Health and Safety Manager is up to £30,000 along with a pension scheme, 33 days annual leave plus various other flexible benefits.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.