Health and Safety Manager – Manufacturing - £40k - £45k + package - ASAP
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company, reporting directly to the group Health and Safety Manager, you will support the organisation in driving their safety culture forward.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Chance to work with a new General Manager that has a great culture and vision for culture improvement
- Working for a well-established organisation
- Autonomy to put your safety stamp on the organisation
As the Health and Safety Manager you will be responsible for:
- Assessing the risk assessment program
- Assessing safe systems of work
- Assessing guarding around the site and implementing change when necessary
- Working towards a companywide behavioral safety program
- Working closely with management to improve the Health and Safety culture
The successful Health and Safety Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- NEBOSH Diploma is desirable
- Possess experience working within Manufacturing, Food Manufacturing, FMCG or Logistics sectors
In return, the successful Health and Safety Manager will be offered a salary of up to £40 - £45k depending on qualifications and experience.
This is an urgent requirement and we hase reply to us today to express your interest. ve immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send me your CV.