I am currently looking for a Health and Safety Manager to join a well-established manufacturing organisation based East of Manchester.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company, reporting directly to the group Health and Safety Manager, you will support the organisation in driving their safety culture forward.
As the Health and Safety Manager you will be responsible for:
- Assessing the risk assessment program
- Assessing safe systems of work
- Assessing guarding around the site and implementing change when necessary
- Working towards a companywide behavioral safety program
- Working closely with management to improve the Health and Safety culture
The successful Health and Safety Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- NEBOSH Diploma is desirable
- Possess experience working within Manufacturing, Food Manufacturing, FMCG or Logistics sectors
In return, the successful Health and Safety Manager will be offered a salary of £40-43K depending on qualifications and experience.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.