Health and Safety Manager - Fit out/Construction - London - £28k - £38k
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety professional looking for a fresh new challenge?
We have an excellent new opportunity for a Health and Safety Manager to join a rapidly expanding Fit out organisation located in London covering sites around the capital. This incredible opportunity is perfect for a Construction Health and Safety professional seeking the next step in their career.
As the Health and Safety Manager your responsibilities will include:
- On site audits and inspections
- Keeping up the company’s accreditations and standards
- Advising site teams on all things Health and Safety
- Producing risk assessments and method statements
To be considered for this Health and Safety Manager position you will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General certificate as a minimum
- Come from a construction background (ideally fit out/refurbishment)
- Be an engaging and easy going Health and Safety professional
- Be happy to cover multiple site within London
This Health and Safety Manager position is paying a salary up to £38k + Package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to email@example.com