Health and Safety Manager required to join an international market leading manufacturing organisation based East of Chelmsford.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety Manager to join a Globally renowned business who are rapidly expanding and who hold an impeccable reputation. Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, the successful candidate will have full autonomy across and responsibility for the Health and Safety remit for this particular site, while benefitting from support from the wider Health and Safety function across the business when required.
The appointed Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Monitoring the implementation and effectiveness of each management system
- Identifying training needs and implementing the training required across the wider business
- Liaising and building relationships with the management team, continuously improving standards and culture
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience as a Health and Safety Manager, with a working knowledge of the manufacturing industry
- Chartered Quality Institute membership, or the ability to demonstrate working towards completion of this qualification will be highly advantageous
- The NEBOSH Diploma as a minimum (candidate with a NEBOSH Certificate will be considered)
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- The ability to work both operationally and strategically
In return the salary is £40-£45k + pension + 25 days’ holiday
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.