Health and Safety Manager - London - Social Housing - £45K - £50K + Package
Health and Safety Manager required to join a leading Social Housing organisation.
This is a rare opening for a Health and Safety Manager to expand their career with a growing organisation which hold an excellent reputation as a diverse, forward thinking company.
Reporting directly to the Director of Corporate Services and with responsibility for directly line managing the facilities manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for embedding and driving forward safety culture.
This position is predominantly based in their head office in central London with occasional travel within local area.
The appointed Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Developing the organisations health and safety strategy, management plan and framework.
- Developing an internal health and safety audit plan.
- Advising other managers and directors on health and safety related issues.
- Reviewing and developing policies / procedures.
- Developing and delivering effective learning and training sessions for employees at all levels within the organisation.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Minimum of a NEBOSH General Certificate.
- Ideally NEBOSH Diploma with Graduate or Chartered membership of IOSH.
- Demonstrable experience within a Social Housing / Property related industry (such as Charity, Care, NHS, Facilities, Retail, Real Estate, Property Management, Estates, Leisure, Hospitality etc.)
- Experience in managing safety strategically and operationally.
In return the salary for the Health and Safety Manager position is up to £50,000 plus an expansive package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to firstname.lastname@example.org