My client, a leading logistics and distribution company are seeking an experienced Regional Health and Safety Manager to join their team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experience Regional Health and Safety Manager to take on a challenging management position covering sites across the South East, Midlands and Yorkshire. Ideally candidates will have experience working within logistics, manufacturing or distribution. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company who pride themselves on providing high quality services.
Reporting directly to the Senior General Manager you will be responsible for but not limited to;
- Assisting and supporting management teams with strategic planning
- Maintaining and building strong relationships with all levels of the work force
- Coaching and mentoring managers onsite, improving culture and performance
The successful Regional Health and Safety Manager must:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum qualification
- Have experience within Logistics, distribution, warehousing or manufacturing
- Have previous experience working at a strategic level
The successful Regional Health and Safety Manager will be rewarded with a salary paying up to £43K plus company car, pension and 25 days’ holiday.