** Health and Safety Manager - Up to £35K - Farnham **
I am currently looking for a Health and Safety Manager to join a well-established manufacturing organisation based near the Farnham area.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established and Internationally renowned company, reporting directly to the Logistics Manager, you will support the organisation in driving their safety culture forward and play an instrumental part in developing the business' procedures.
As the Health and Safety Manager you will be responsible for:
· Identifying training needs and implementing the training required across the wider business
· Liaising and building relationships with the management team, continuously improving standards and culture
· Working closely with management to improve the Health and Safety culture
· Carrying out risk assessments and accident investigations
The successful Health and Safety Manager will:
· Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
· Possess experience working within Manufacturing, Food Manufacturing, FMCG or Logistics sectors
· Have excellent communication and relationship building skills
In return, the successful Health and Safety Manager will be offered a salary of £30-35K plus pension and 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.