Health and Safety Manager – 3months - £180 - £200p/d – Public Sector - Near Luton
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Manager looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Manager to join a prestigious business based near Luton.
Reporting directly to the Head of Facilities, the successful Health and Safety Manager will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
This position is offered as a 3-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a daily rate of £180 - £200p/d, depending on qualifications and experience.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Conducting audits
- Providing Health and Safety Advice
- Driving the Health and Safety culture forward
The ideal candidate will possess:
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Possess experience ideally within the Public Sector, Social housing, Property Management sectors, however our client are open to industry backgrounds
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.