Are you an experienced Health and Safety Manager?
Are you looking too join a well-established and well known organisation in the distribution sector?
Health and Safety Manager - up to £42k + package (including bonus and private medical insurance)
Based near Warrington (Large single site distribution centre)
This is an incredible, newly created opportunity, in a new site and is a rare opening for a Health and Safety Manager. Reporting directly to the Site General Manager and Group Head of Health and Safety, the successful candidate will be responsible for driving the strategic development of H&S policies and procedures whilst also managing hands on operational safety.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Generous salary of up to £42,000 plus package
- Incredible opportunity to work autonomously
- Chance to make a real difference and mould the role how you see fit
The successful Health and Safety Manager will possess:
- Significant experience of managing health and safety within a distribution, logistics or retail environment.
- The ability to managing safety both strategically and operationally, 50/50 split.
- The personality and approach to work within a fast paced environment and someone who wants to make a difference in an organisation.
- Experience in behavourial safety - please note this is desirable, not essential.
- A NEBOSH General certificate or equivalent level health and safety qualification.
We have interview slots available for Monday and Tuesday next week, please apply now for your chance to ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity.