Health and Safety Manager - Construction/Refurbishment - £40k - £50k + car and package
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety professional looking for a fresh new challenge?
We currently have an excellent opportunity to join an established Construction organisation. This role is an office and site based role in Bedford and covering sites around London and the South.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leader who pride themselves on providing high quality products and high end customer service to the Construction industry. Reporting into Director/CEO level you will support the organisation in driving a positive Health and Safety culture forward.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- · Working in line with the companies Health, Safety and Quality requirements
- · Managing and running the companies Health and Safety department
- · Undertaking site visits, inspections and inductions
- · Developing and implementing new policies and procedures
The successful Health and Safety Manager will require these essentials:
- · A NEBOSH Construction Certificate (or equivalent)
- · The ability to liaise at a senior level
- · Experience working within a construction environment in a H&S capacity
- · Be a forward thinking, engaging and proactive individual
In return, the salary offered for the Health and Safety Manager is up to £50k + a car + package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to email@example.com