Health and Food Safety Manager required to join a prestigious and reputable organisation within the hospitality industry based north of Hemel Hempstead, with occasional travel to sites across the UK.
This incredible opportunity is an opening for a Health and Food Safety Manager to expand their career and develop within an ever growing organisation. Reporting directly to the Head of Risk Management, the Health and Food Safety Manager will be responsible for;
- Driving Food Safety forward and leading the Food Safety function within the business
- Alerting the business on any changes in Food Safety legislation
- Working operationally between sites to conduct audits
- Conducting Food Safety training and gaining buy-in within the business and across sites
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Food Safety level 4 qualification
- Previous experience within Food Safety/ Health and Food Safety
- The ability to engage with all levels of the workforce.
- Experience working within a corporate background. Experience within the hospitality industry will be advantageous
In return the salary is up to £50,000 plus private healthcare, pension, 25 days’ holiday and company discounts.