Health, Safety and Environmental Manager required to join a market leading manufacturing organisation, covering their site north of Hereford.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health, Safety and Environmental Manager to join an expanding international organisation, who have an excellent reputation within their field. You will be responsible for ensuring compliance with health and safety policies and procedures and working with team leaders to promote a positive culture across the site.
The appointed Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will be responsible for:
- Supporting General Managers in all aspects of health and safety across the fast moving site
- Conducting audits and risk assessments, in line with company policies and procedures
- Promoting awareness of health and safety helping to develop a positive culture
The ideal candidate will possess:
- The NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum qualification
- Health and safety experience, within a heavy manufacturing environment
- Previous experience conducting audits and risk assessments
- Excellent communication and engagement skills at all levels of a business
- Experience with management systems, ideally OHSAS 18001 or ISO 9001/14001 would be an advantage
In return the salary is paying up to £34k, plus pension. We have interview slots available in the first week of November. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.