Are you an experienced Health and Safety Manager who is looking for a new job?
Are you looking to join a well-established and well known organisation in the distribution sector?
Health and Safety Manager - up to £43k + package (including bonus -15%, pension and share plan options)
This is an incredible opportunity to join a well-known, well respected organisation, who have a rare opening for a Health and Safety Manager. Reporting directly to the Head of Distribution and Group Head of Health and Safety, the successful candidate will be responsible for driving the strategic development of Health & Safety policies and procedures whilst also managing hands on operational safety with 3-4 Health and Safety Advisors to manage.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Generous salary of up to £43,000 plus excellent package
- Incredible opportunity to work autonomously
- Chance to make a real difference and mould the role how you see fit
The successful Health and Safety Manager will possess:
- Significant experience of managing health and safety within a distribution, logistics or retail environment
- The ability to managing safety both strategically and operationally, 70/30 split
- The personality and approach to work within a fast paced environment and someone who wants to make a difference in an organisation
- Experience in behavioural safety - please note this is desirable, not essential
- A NEBOSH General certificate or equivalent level health and safety qualification. Ideally with the ambition to work towards NEBOSH Diploma
We have interview slots available for next week (w/c 24th October), please apply now for your chance to ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity.