Health and Safety Manager – Retail - £300 - £350p/d + travel expenses – Covering sites UK wide- 3 months – ASAP
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Manager looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Manager to join a prestigious business covering sites nationally across the UK.
Reporting directly to the Head of Operations, the successful Health and Safety Manager will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
This position is offered as a 3-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading daily rate of £300- £350p/d + travel expenses depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Health and Safety Manager you will be responsible for:
• Conducting Health and Safety training for store managers
• Conducting all operation elements such as risk assessment and audits
• Implementing all strategic elements such a policies and procedures throughout the business
• Ensuring the ISO14001 environmental management certification is maintained
• Managing all accident reporting and investigation throughout the business
The successful Health and Safety Manager will:
• Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
• Have experience working in a retail environment
• Have experience working at a managerial level for a minimum of 5 years
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.