Health and Safety Manager
Health and Safety Manager required to join a Manufacturing company based near Birmingham with further 2 sites near Leeds (occasional visits)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety Manager to join an expanding organisation, who have an excellent reputation within their field. You will be responsible for ensuring compliance with Health and Safety policies and procedures and working with team to promote a positive culture across the sites.
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in a hands on capability, making the role their own. There is also the genuine opportunity to progress with this expanding and developing business.
The appointed Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Mitigation of Risks across all areas in the business
- Improving working behaviour
- Coaching and supporting personnel at all levels to improve the Health and Safety culture on the site.
- Monitoring Health and Safety performance, inspections and audits
The ideal candidate will possess:
- The NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum qualification.
- Health and safety experience in Manufacturing.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety management systems
- Excellent communication and engagement skills at all levels of a business.
In return the position is paying between £35-£38K, Company Car, Bupa Health Care, 25 days’ holiday, Contributory Pension, 15% bonus. Interview slots are available for the first 2 weeks in November, please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.