Health and Safety Manager - Construction - £40k-£50k + Car Allowance + Extensive Package
I am currently looking for a Health and Safety Manager to join a well renowned Principal Contractor based in Manchester and covering sites around the North West.
This position is an excellent opportunity to work within an established organisation who pride themselves on their impeccable safety culture and offer a great work life balance whilst working as part of a highly valued team. As the Health and Safety Manager you will drive Health and Safety thought out and can make your mark on the organisations safety culture upon large-scale projects.
The successful Candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Construction Certificate as a minimum (Diploma level is highly desirable)
- Have the ability to liaise at all levels from Senior Management to site level operatives
- Have Health and Safety Construction experience (ideally on large scale projects with RC Frame, New Builds, Civils- desirable)
- Be an engaging, driven and innovative individual able to work with senior appointments and hit the ground running.
The Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Undertaking site audits, inspections, risk assessments and method statements
- Attending client and site meetings to give advice and discuss H&S
- Having a strong safety presence on the projects
- Providing support, guidance and advise on all H&S matters
In return, the successful Health and Safety Manager will be offered a salary of up to £50k + Car Allowance + Package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org