Health and Safety Manager required to join a leading and well-known events organisation.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Health and Safety Manager to join and fast paced and highly regarded organisation.
Reporting directly to the Head of Service, the successful candidate will be responsible for driving the development of Health and Safety policies to safeguard operations whilst ensuring smooth running of events.
This role is based across two sites in Birmingham, one centrally located and one on the outskirts. The position will require some weekend and evening work.
The appointed Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining the health & safety management system
- Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety legislation
- To support the events operational requirements
- Support personal injury claims register and protocols
- Developing and supporting appropriate Health and Safety Training programmes
The ideal Health and Safety Manager will possess:
- A NEBOSH general certificate or equivalent
- Industry experience in event health and safety or similar position dealing with public health and safety.
- Experience dealing with Public liability issues
- Experience in delivering health and safety training
- A full UK driving license
In return the salary is up to £35k plus an excellent package is on offer, including 6% contributory pension, Life Insurance and free tickets to events.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability on 30th November. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.