I have an exciting opportunity for a Health and Safety Manager to work in the leisure and events industry in Dublin.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Health and Safety Manager to join a well-known and respected company who have a very diverse client base.
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety and Facilities Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing and driving the development of Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality policies and procedures. This will be 85% Health and Safety and 15% quality and environmental management.
This role is based on one main site in Dublin.
The appointed Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Development and implementation of the Safety Programme
- Establishment of Health & Safety Policies and Procedures
- Development and management of Emergency Evacuation Plans
- Design and delivery of Health & Safety training
- Preparation of all H&S documentation required for ISO 9001 Accreditation
The ideal Health and Safety Manager will possess:
- A NEBOSH general certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Demonstrable experience of training
- Problem solving skills
- Good negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong written, oral and presentation skills
- Strong project management skills
In return the salary is up to €60,000 - €65,000 per annum, plus excellent matched pension, Profit sharing bonus scheme, private medical insurance and 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability for the beginning December. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.