Health and Safety Manager – Public Sector - £250 to £270p/d – 3 months – Jan Start
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Manager looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Manager to join a prestigious business based near Nayland, Essex.
Reporting to the director working as a valued part of a dedicated health and safety team, the successful Health and Safety Manager will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a single site basis.
This position is offered as a 3-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a leading daily rate of £250 to £270p/d depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Health and Safety Manager you will be responsible for:
- Providing health and safety advice
- Creating the construction phase plans
- Maintaining the health and safety compliance throughout the organisation
- Providing health and safety reports at board level
The successful Health and Safety Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Possess experience working within the Public Sector, Property Management or Social Housing environments.
- Have good knowledge on CDM regulations
- 5 years’ experience in health and safety as a minimum
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.