Health and Safety Manager – FMCG - £330 to £350p/d – 3 months – Near Hawton - Jan start
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Manager looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Manager to join a prestigious business based near Hawton.
Reporting directly to the Head of Compliance, the successful Health and Safety Manager will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a single-site basis.
This position is offered as a 3-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading daily rate of £330 to £350p/d depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Health and Safety Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of health and safety professionals ensuring compliance throughout the organisation
- Taking lead on providing the strategic direction on site
- Driving the health and safety culture forward
- Carrying out all operational duties including risk assessments, audits and RIDDOR reporting
The successful Health and Safety Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Possess experience working within the Warehousing, FMCG and logistic environments
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.