Health and Safety Manager
Health and Safety Manager required to join a Logistics company based near Stafford.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety Manager to join an expanding organisation, who have an excellent reputation within their field. You will be responsible for ensuring compliance with health and safety policies and procedures and working with team to promote a positive culture across the sites.
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in a hands on capability, making the role their own. There is also the genuine opportunity for the Health and Safety Manager to progress with this expanding and developing business.
The appointed Health and Safety Manage will be responsible for:
- Mitigation of Risks across all areas in the business
- Coach and support personnel at all levels to improve the HS culture on the site.
- Monitoring HS performance, inspections and audits
- Implementing company-wide HS strategy across sites
The ideal candidate will possess:
- The NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum qualification.
- Health and safety experience in Logistics or Manufacturing.
- Excellent communication and engagement skills at all levels within the business.
In return the position is paying between £35-38k, Bupa Medical, 25 day’s annual leave, Share Scheme, Pension.
Interview slots are available on the 28th and 29th of December for the first stage, 2nd stage interview will be week commencing 2nd of January, please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.