Health and Safety Manager - Utilities/Civils - Stockbridge - £30k-£40k + car/car allowance + package
I am currently looking for a Health and Safety Manager to join a well-established construction organisation based in the Stockbridge and covering sites the UK.
This position is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a renowned organisation who pride themselves on their impeccable safety culture. As the Health and Safety Manager you will drive Health and Safety and have the opportunity to make your mark on the organisations safety culture.
The successful Candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- Have experience working in a utilities/civils/construction environment
- Be able to work autonomously
- Be willing to travel
- Be a confident forward thinking Health and Safety professional
The Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Undertaking site audits, inspections, risk assessments and method statements
- Developing, maintaining and improving systems
- Providing professional advice and guidance to site teams
- Gap and Trend analysis
- Attending regular construction meetings to give advice and discuss H&S
- Visiting projects regularly to provide support, guidance and advise on all H&S matters
In return, the successful Health and Safety Manager will be offered a salary of up to £40k + car/car allowance + package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org