Health and Safety Manager - Construction - Marston Green - £45k - £60K + Extensive package
A Health and Safety Manager is required to join a market leading construction organisation based in the Marston Green and four business units across the Midlands.
This position is an excellent opportunity for a HSEQ professional looking to progress their career with a senior position with a reputable company. You will be responsible for driving Safety forward within an organisation that pride themselves on their impeccable safety culture.
As Health and Safety Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the H&S across the business units
- Planning, managing and implementing policies and procedures
- Providing expert support and guidance to the project and site teams on all H&S matters
- Attending and providing advice to the board meetings
- Managing and developing a team of H&S Advisors
- Keeping up to date with all accreditations and integrated management systems
The ideal Health and Safety Manager Candidate will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Diploma and or equivalent
- Have Experience managing a team
- Possess the ability to work proactively with managers to establish and maintain safe systems of work and a safe environment for colleagues and customers
- Support the development of the business unit SHEQ strategic plan including delivery, review and reporting
- Communicate effectively and regularly with other SHE staff, directors and their teams
- Have Experience dealing or working with sub-contractors
In return, the salary offered for the Health and Safety Manager is up to £60K + a very attractive package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to email@example.com