Health and Safety Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Health and Safety Manager to join a leading provider of care and sheltered housing.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety Manager to join a well-established organisation, who have an excellent reputation within their field.
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in both a hands-on and strategic capacity, making the role their own.
The appointed Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Mitigation of risk across multiple sites across England
- Coaching and supporting personnel at all levels to improve the health and safety culture across the sites
- Monitoring health and safety by conducting inspections and audits
- Implementing company-wide health and safety strategy across multiple sites
The ideal candidate will possess:
- The NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent level Health and Safety qualification as a minimum
- Graduate IOSH affiliation as a minimum, ideally CMIOSH
- Demonstrable experience in managing Health and Safety in either Care, NHS or Social Housing environments
- Excellent communication and engagement skills at all levels within the business
- A pro-active and positive approach to health and safety
- Previously experience working autonomously and managing your own diary
- Previous experience working with operational managers to create positive working environments
In return the position is paying a basic salary of £50,000, mileage paid at 45p per mile, and a competitive pension scheme.
Interview slots are available over the next two weeks so please apply ASAP for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.