Health and Safety Manager - Civils/Construction - £40k - £50k (flexibility) + Attractive Package
I am currently looking for a Health and Safety Manager to join a prestigious civils/construction organisation based in Tamworth, covering sites across the Midlands.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well establish company who pride themselves on providing high quality products and services to blue chip clients. Reporting directly in to the board of Directors you will support the organisation in driving their Safety culture forward.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- A generous overall package
- Have the authority to put your Safety stamp on this organisation
- Working for a well renowned organisation
As the Health and Safety Manager you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring and developing Health and Safety policy and procedures
- Conducting site audits and inspections
- Inductions for site teams and contractors
- Producing risk assessments and method statements
- Advising site teams on all things Health and Safety
The successful Health and Safety Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH construction Certificate or equivalent
- Have experience in civils/groundworks construction
- Have a hands on approach to Health and Safety
- Be a forward thinking, engaging, proactive individual
In return, the successful Health and Safety Manager will be offered a salary of up to £50k with flexibility for the ideal candidate + car or car allowance and package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org