Health and Safety Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Health and Safety Manager to join a renowned logistics company in a multi-site role predominantly based in the Leeds area.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety Manager to join an expanding organisation, who have an excellent reputation within their field. You will be responsible for ensuring compliance with Health and Safety policies and procedures and working with team to promote a positive culture across a number of large and challenging sites.
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in both a hands-on and strategic capacity, making the role their own. There is genuine opportunity for the Health and Safety Manager to progress with this expanding and developing business.
The appointed Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Mitigation of risk across all areas in the business
- Coaching and supporting personnel at all levels to improve the Health and Safety culture across 12 sites
- Monitoring Health and Safety performance, inspections and audits
- Implementing company-wide Health and Safety strategy across the sites
The ideal candidate will possess:
- The NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum qualification
- Health and Safety experience gained in a logistics environment, or similar field
- Excellent communication and engagement skills at all levels within the business
- A pro-active and positive approach to Health and Safety, with previous experience with behavioural safety programmes and passionate about creating positive working environments
In return the position is paying between £35-40k, plus car, Bupa Medical, 3% pension and 25 days’ annual leave (plus bank holiday’s), also with the option to purchase an extra 5 days a year.
Interview slots are available shortly, please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role