Health and Safety Manager required to join a leading property management organisation, based from either their London, Birmingham or Manchester office however covering nationwide.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety Manager to manage safety across a diverse portfolio in a unique position and make a real mark on Health and Safety. The organisation has an aggressive growth strategy for the next five years and this position will play a key role. Reporting to Director level, you will support the organisation in meeting its objectives.
As the Health and Safety Manager you must be able to work autonomously and manage your own diary / workload. You will be responsible for a mixture of both operational and strategic health and safety duties.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will:
- Work autonomously and manage their own diary/workload as appropriate
- Manage Health and Safety both operational and strategically across a diverse property portfolio
- Play a pivotal role within the continued development of the Health and Safety culture in the business
The successful Health and Safety Manager will possess:
- A NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent level health and safety qualification
- A NEBOSH Fire Certificate or equivalent level fire safety qualification
- CMIOSH status, however would consider Graduate Membership; Grad IOSH.
- Demonstrable H&S experience within a Property based environment (such as Facilities, Retail, Real Estate, Property Management, Housing, Estates, Leisure, Hospitality etc.)
In return the position is paying between £45,000 - £55,000 (dependant on qualifications and experience) plus a fantastic benefits package including a £5,000 travel allowance paid monthly on top of basic salary.
We have interview dates lined up over the next coming weeks so please send your CV in ASAP to be considered!