Health and Safety Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Health and Safety Manager to join a FTSE 100 organisation, based at their prestigious site near Staines.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety Manager to join a highly reputable and expanding organisation, who are completely committed to upholding their Health and Safety record. The successful individual will be responsible for ensuring compliance across Health and Safety policies and procedures and managing a team to promote a positive culture across a large and exciting site.
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in both a hands-on and strategic capacity, with the ability to shape the role as their own. In addition, there is genuine opportunity for the Health and Safety Manager to progress with this expanding and entrepreneurial business.
The appointed Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Mitigation of risk across all areas in the business
- Coaching and supporting personnel at all levels to improve the Health and Safety culture across the site
- Monitoring Health and Safety performance, maintaining a volume of inspections and audits
- Implementing company-wide Health and Safety strategy across the site
The successful candidate will possess:
- The NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent) as a minimum qualification
- Health and Safety experience gained in a high-risk Engineering or similar environment (experience in a high footfall environment will be highly advantageous)
- Excellent communication and engagement skills at all levels within the business
- A pro-active and positive approach to Health and Safety, with previous experience of implementing behavioural safety programmes
- A passion for and the ability to demonstrate experience of, creating positive working environments
In return this position is offering a salary of between £38-42k, plus industry leading package and pension.
Interview slots are available imminently, therefore please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.