Health and Safety Manager - Construction Services - Central London £40k - £50k + Package
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety professional looking for a fresh new challenge?
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety Manager to join an expanding Construction Services organisation. This is an office and site based role, with the office based in central London and covering sites across London and surrounding counties. This great opportunity is perfect for a Construction Health and Safety professional seeking the next step in their career.
This established organisation offer a great working atmosphere whilst working as the champion for Safety.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Carrying out site inspections and audits and providing written reports
- Maintaining, writing and implementing internal policy and procedures
- Assisting with tender Safety
- Responding to accidents and incidents and ensuring accident prevention plans are put in place
The successful Health and Safety Manager will require these essentials:
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate (or equivalent)
- Experience within a construction environment
- Client facing experience
- Experience working with or for a sub-contractor
- Be a forward thinking, engaging, proactive individual
In return, the salary offered for the Health and Safety Manager is up to £50k + Package
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to email@example.com