Health and Safety Manager - Fit out/Refurbishment Construction - Bexley - £45k - £55k plus Package
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety professional looking for a fresh new challenge?
We have an excellent new opportunity for a Health and Safety Manager to join a rapidly expanding refurbishment organisation located in Bexley and covering sites around London and home counties. This incredible opportunity is perfect for a Construction Health and Safety professional seeking the next step in their career.
As the Health and Safety Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out site inspections and audits and providing written reports
- Maintaining, writing and implementing policy and procedure
- Responding to accident and incidents and ensuring accident prevention plans are put in place
To be considered for this Health and Safety Manager position you will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Construction Certification or equivalent
- Have five years Health and Safety experience
- Come from a Construction background ideally with Fit Out or Refurbishment
- Be happy in an office and operational based role traveling between sites
This Health and Safety Manager position is paying a salary up to £55k + Package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to email@example.com