Health and Safety Manager
Principal People have exclusively partnered with a prestigious NHS trust to help them secure two Health and Safety Managers based in Central London.
These are exciting opportunities to join the trust within a newly appointed and progressive team. The role reports straight into Director level, providing a market leading service to the public. This role will have a keen focus on driving the Health and Safety culture forward within a diverse and complex environment.
The appointed Health and Safety Manager will:
- Support the Director of Safety with the creation and implementation of policies and procedures
- Liaise with and support operational managers to deliver the highest standards achievable
- Work closely with the operational teams, empowering them to achieve high Health and Safety standards
- Maintain an up to date working knowledge of current industry and legal H&S practice to ensure compliance across the trust
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent Health and Safety qualification however would consider NEBOSH Certificate level with strong relevant experience
- Experience managing Health and Safety within a clinical / hospital environment (previous experience working in the NHS is highly desirable)
- Graduate Membership status of IOSH (CMIOSH is desirable)
- Have knowledge of the diverse risks that occur within a complex service based organisation
The successful Health and Safety Manager will receive a starting basic salary of between £38,000 - £45,000 plus an expansive package including the option for flexible/home working.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an organisation that have a true passion for health and safety, that value individuals within the organisation through offering a great package and investment.
To not miss out on this opportunity send your applications to R.firstname.lastname@example.org