Health and Safety Manager - Construction - Maidenhead - £40k - £45k + Car/Car allowance + Package
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Professional looking for your next career opportunity?
I am currently looking for a Health and Safety Manager to join a prestigious construction organisation based in Maidenhead, and covering sites across the West M25 area.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leader who pride themselves on providing high quality products and high end customer service to the Construction industry. Reporting into the Head of Health and Safety you will support the organisation in driving a positive Health and Safety culture forward.
As the Health and Safety Manager you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring and developing Health and Safety policy and procedures
- Providing Health and Safety advice
- On site audits and inspections
- Attending Senior Management meetings
The successful Health and Safety Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Be a TechIOSH Member as a minimum
- Have the ability to liaise at all levels from Senior Management to site level operatives
- Have Construction experience (ideally in house build)
In return, the successful Health and Safety Manager will be offered a salary of up to £45k + generous package
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV to email@example.com