I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Manager to join a consultancy on behalf of their client based near Keighley, West Yorkshire on a manufacturing site.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director and Production Manager working as a valued part of a committed health and safety team, the successful Health and Safety Manager will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a single site basis.
This position is offered as a 3 month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a daily rate from £250-£265 per day (depending on experience)
The successful Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Maintaining existing documentation
- Managing and maintaining policies and procedures
- Near misses and incident reports
- Collating data for near misses and incident reports
- Carrying out safety inspections
- Managing safety onsite
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Diploma as a minimum or alternatively have extensive experience with a pharmaceutical background and hold a NEBOSH General certificate
- Have experience within pharmaceuticals, food manufacturing or manufacturing is essential
- Have the ability to meet targets
- Action policies and procedures that have previously been laid
- Have good presents onsite
- Be able to report and liaise with senior management
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.