Health and Safety Manager - Construction - £40k - £45k + Car + Extensive package
I am currently looking for a Health and Safety Manager to join a well-established Utilities organisation based in Stanmore and covering sites North of the river and surrounding counties.
This position is an excellent opportunity to work within a fast paced organisation who pride themselves on their impeccable safety culture. As the Health and Safety Manager you will drive Health and Safety on site and have the opportunity to make your mark on the organisations Safety culture.
The successful Candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Have the ability to liaise at all levels from Senior Management to site level operatives
- Have Health and Safety experience working in a utilities/civils/construction environment
- Be an engaging, driven and innovative individual able to work with senior appointments and provide solutions to identified issues
The Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Undertaking site audits, inspections, risk assessments and method statements
- Attending client and site meetings to give advice and discuss Health & Safety
- Writing policies and procedures and report writing
- Having a strong Safety presence on the project at all times
- Providing support, guidance and advise on all Health & Safety matters
In return, the successful Health and Safety Manager will be offered a salary of up to £45k + Car + package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV to email@example.com