Health and Safety Manager to join a well-established educational organisation based in London.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a role within an organisation that makes a difference. As the Health and Safety Manager you will be part of a cohesive and supportive team environment within a role that has opportunity to really develop within an unbelievably varied role and ultimately develop your career within Health and Safety.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- This is an opportunity to work for an educational organisation that is well renowned in its space.
- This organisation offers an extremely diverse role with the variety of multisite travel and a real sense of autonomy in the way you want to manage Safety.
As the Health and Safety Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Promoting a ‘Safe Learning’ culture throughout the College; providing expert and authoritative advice on Health and Safety issues to Managers and staff and working with the Head of Facilities and Estates to develop and review Health and Safety policy and codes of practice
- Promoting safe methods of work and conditions; monitoring and investigating accidents and dangerous incidents
- Carrying out a variety of operational Health and Safety tasks such as risk assessments and audits.
- Overseeing Health and Safety policy and practice applying across all sites and activities
The ideal Health and Safety Manager will:
- Hold NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent in Occupational Health and Safety
- Have 3 years’ experience within a large multi-disciplined organisation (Open to backgrounds with a preference for Education, Local Authority, Education, and Consultancy)
- Be an outgoing individual that has an approachable personality, great communication skills and most importantly a solution focused practitioner
In return, the successful Health and Safety Manager will be offered a salary of up to £39,000 plus package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.