Health and Safety Manager - £40k plus package.
I am exclusively recruiting for a Health and Safety Manager to join a large, well known retail organisation.
The ideal candidate will be based at their head office in Essex, working on a multisite basis covering the UK. The successful candidate will manage their own workload and diary although the vast majority of the time this role will be office based.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company with a diverse portfolio of sites across the UK. Reporting directly into the Director of Audit, you will be responsible for managing Health and Safety across their portfolio, advising and liaising with area managers to drive the Health and Safety culture forward. You will look after approximately 400 stores and the company’s distribution centre. With clear opportunities and funding available for professional development, this opportunity is not one to be missed!
The successful Health and Safety Manager will possess:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum (NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent level qualification is desirable)
- Tech IOSH Membership minimum (or equivalent)
- Experience managing Health and Safety across a multi-site property portfolio - ideally commercial property
- The ability to engage with a range of stakeholders
In return the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing Health and Safety across a UK wide multisite retail portfolio
- Developing relationships with regional managers and operational staff
- Delivering Health and Safety training to drive the Health and Safety culture forward
- Ensuring implementation of policies and procedures within the organisation
In return the successful Health and Safety Manager will receive a generous salary of £40,000 plus benefits package. Any travel expenses are covered by the company and included within the benefits package is an up to 15% bonus.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability next week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please call me today on 01252 759 162 or email R.email@example.com to express your interest.