Health and Safety Manager - Manufacturing/Engineering/M&E - £50k-£60k + car allowance + extensive package
We have an exciting position available for a Health and Safety Manager to join a global Engineering organisation that is very well established and reputable in their market working with FTSE 100 clients.
With a Head Office in Bexleyheath and fantastic flexibility to work from site and office, this role will be covering UK remits. This is paying a generous salary of up to £60k + car allowance + great package.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and successful Mechanical Engineering Contractor who has recently taken on new and exciting construction projects valuing up to £1bn. This organisation is part of a multinational group whom offer great career prospects.
As the Health and Safety Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Advising and guiding Regional Managers
- Carrying out site inspections and audits and provide written reports
- Maintaining, writing and implementing policy and procedure
- Attending and presenting on Health and Safety matters at monthly board meetings
- Responding to accident and incidents and ensuring accident prevention plans are put in place
To be successful for the role of Health and Safety Manager you will:
- Hold a Diploma level Health and Safety qualification (or equivalent)
- Have construction industry experience (M&E / Installations / Engineering / New Build / background)
- Be able to stand up and make drive positive change
- Be happy to work a flexible role requiring UK travel when required
- Have the ability and gravitas to persuade and challenge members of staff
- Be an ambitious and driven individual able to liaise at all levels
This Health and Safety Manager position is paying a salary up to £60k + Package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to firstname.lastname@example.org