We have a superb opportunity for a Health and Safety Manager to join a market leading UK National House Builder, based near to Poole covering UK remits. This is to include a salary of up to £45K + Car/Car Allowance + Bonus + Pension + Healthcare.
Reporting directly to the MD of this business unit with a dotted line into the Health and Safety Director, the Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for reviewing, developing and implementing policies and procedures for the managed services side to the organisation, whilst undertaking operational responsibilities across the developments they run. Although already market leaders, this organisation are on course to double their project size within the next 2 years offering an exciting opportunity to develop a team around you.
Key Skills and Qualifications the Health and Safety Manager is required to:
- Hold a NEBOSH Diploma level or equivalent is desirable
- Possess experience within Facilities Management / Building Services or Maintenance / Managed Facilities e.g. Housing, Care, Retirement etc desirable
- Have fire safety experience is desirable
- Have training experience is also desirable
- Be an engaging, ambitious and forward-thinking individual who is able to liaise at all levels
The successful Health and Safety Manager will receive a salary of up to £45k + Bonus + Car / Car + Healthcare + Pension and we are looking to secure interviews ASAP. If you are interested in this role, please follow the link to apply!