Health and Safety Manager - Utilities - Luton £40k - £50k + Car/Car Allowance and Package
An incredible opportunity has arisen for a Health and Safety Manger to join a market leading and well established Contractor. This role is to cover two contracts in Oxford and Bishop's Stortford.
Reporting directly in to the Contracts Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with the delivery of Health and Safety across the contracts. Working in a supportive team, this role will play a key role in delivering on the organisations Health and Safety culture. This role is ideal for a HSE professional looking to progress their career with a reputable company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a number of key tasks including:
- Overseeing the HSE across the sites and contracts
- Providing expert support and guidance to the project and site teams on all HSE matters
- Attending and providing advice at the site meetings
- Managing KPI’s
- Site Safety inspections and audits
- Polarity Training
To be considered for the role of Health and Safety Manager you will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent
- Possess experience within Overhead Lines is essential
- Have an enthusiastic personality with excellent interpersonal skills allowing communication across all levels within the organisation
In return, the salary offered for the Health and Safety Manager is up to £50k + car and package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.