Health and Safety Manager - Construction - £40k-£50k + car or car allowance + package
I am currently looking for a Health and Safety Manager to join a prestigious market leading construction organisation based in either Egham or Wooburn Green and covering sites in Berkshire and Surrey.
This position is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a market leader who pride themselves on their impeccable Safety culture. As the Health and Safety Manager you will drive Health and Safety and have the opportunity to make your mark on the organisations Safety culture.
The successful Candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent (NEBOSH Construction will be considered)
- Have worked in a heavy Construction Health and Safety role ideally with project experience in House build
- Have the ability and gravitas to persuade and challenge members of staff
- Be an ambitious and driven individual able to liaise at all levels
- Be willing to cover a regional role
The Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Supporting the implementation of the Health and Safety policy, procedures maintain an ethos of continuous improvement in Health and Safety
- Providing professional advice and guidance to senior management teams
- Attending regular construction meetings to give advice and discuss Health and Safety
- Visiting projects regularly to provide support, guidance and advise on all Health and Safety matters
In return, the successful Health and Safety Manager will be offered a salary of up to £50k + car/car allowance + an extremely attractive package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV to email@example.com