Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Manager looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Manager to join a prestigious Construction business, covering four sites around the South West of the M25.
Reporting directly to the Head of Health and Safety, the successful Health and Safety Manager will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
This position is offered as a 2 month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading daily rate from £265-£285 per day plus travel expenses.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Risk assessment and method statement reviews
- Site inductions
- Site inspections
- Coaching and mentoring safety on site
- Bringing safety standards up on sites
- Contractor engagement
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General or NEBOSH Construction Certificate (as a minimum)
- Have good Construction working experience (essential)
- Hold a UK Driving License (essential)
- Have House Building experience (advantageous)
- Have a scaffolding qualification (beneficial)
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.