Health and Safety Manager - South UK - Highways - Up you £65k + extensive package
A Health and Safety Manager is required to join a market leading Principal Contractor within their Highways business unit covering projects around Oxfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Hampshire
This position is an excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety Professional looking to progress their career in to a senior position with a globally renowned company, you will be responsible for driving Safety forward within a reputable organisation that pride themselves on their excellent safety culture. It is a fantastic opportunity to make your mark on how the company develop their safety culture.
As the Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Overseeing and improving the Health and Safety culture across the business units
- Providing expert support and guidance to the project and site teams on all Health and Safety matters
- Influencing and improving Safety long term for the business
- Keeping up to date with all accreditations and integrated management systems
To be successful for the role of Health and Safety Manger you will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Construction Certificate (ideally be Diploma level)
- Possess experience within Highways
- Have line management experience (beneficial)
- Have the ability to liaise at all levels including board level
- Be a driven, strong minded individual and able to work in high pressure environments
The is ideal candidate will receive a salary of up to £65k + package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to email@example.com