Health and Safety Manager - Central London - M&E / Rail - £55-£60K+ Car and extensive package
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company who pride themselves on providing high quality services within the rail sector. Reporting directly to the Senior Health and Safety Manager with responsibility for a team of four Advisors, you will support the organisation in driving their safety culture forward on a single site in central London.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Opportunity to work on a prestigious project
- Incredible opportunity to shape the role as your own
- Autonomy to put your HSEQ stamp on site
- To work for a well renowned business with an impeccable reputation
As the Health and Safety Manager you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring work onsite is carried out safely
- Undertaking Risk assessments and method statements
- Health and Safety Audits
- Maintaining Health and Safety standards on site
The successful Health and Safety Manager will:
- Have and NEBOSH Construction as a minimum
- Experience within Rail, M&E, Refurbishment or Fit Out
In return, the successful Health and Safety Manager will be offered a salary of up to £65K + a car, car allowance or travel allowance, up to 17% pension contribution, share options, 28 days holidays + bank holidays.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.