Health and Safety Manager
A leading international retail service brand have an exciting opportunity for a Health and Safety Manager to join their successful organisation.
You will be based at the companies manufacturing facility near Skegness and due to their extensive footprint of client retailers, will have will also have responsibility for a number of other retail sites across the UK.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will have the opportunity to work within a business committed to Health and Safety, who strive for best practice in Health and Safety
- You will benefit from the ability to work autonomously in a practical hands-on role
- You will be working for a pro-active organisation, with the opportunity to really make a difference
- This is a varied and exciting role, with the opportunity make a difference across a number of sites
Health and Safety Manager responsibilities:
- Working in a hands-on capacity to complete risk assessments, audits and method statements
- To support the business in all areas of Health and Safety by delivering necessary Health and Safety training
- Mentoring and supporting the business to achieve best practice in Health and Safety
- Supporting both shop floor and management in all areas of Health and Safety
- Reviewing and updating existing Health and Safety policies and procedures
The successful Health and Safety Manager will:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum qualification
- Have Health and Safety experience in an engineering, manufacturing, logistics or retail environment
- Have previous experience working autonomously in a multi-site role
In return, the successful Health and Safety Manager will be offered a salary of up to £40k, plus car, pension, and an annual leave allowance rising from 20-25 days, plus bank holidays.
Interview slots are available soon, please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.