Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Manager looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Manager to join a multi technical infrastructure business based in Cumbria.
Reporting directly to the HSQE Director, the successful Health and Safety Manager will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
This position is offered as a 6 month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from an hourly rate from £20-£26 per hour plus 40p per mile for travel expenses for an 8 hour day.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Auditing sites
- Undertaking risk assessments and method statements
- Traffic management on site
- Attending client meetings
- Working with managers to plan a safety schedule
- Making sure safety standards are up to client and company standards
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General or NEBOSH Construction Certificate (as a minimum)
- Possess experience working within the civil engineering, highways, utilities or infrastructure industry (essential)
- Hold a UK driving license (essential)
- Have experience with traffic management (ideally)
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.